B2B Marketing Programs Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Business to Business Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated marketing programs that generate measurable interest in Bright Horizons services spanning all lines of business. You will play a lead role in maximizing our visibility and lead acquisition through webinars, email nurture campaigns, direct marketing efforts and sales driven programs.
An ideal candidate has a track record of crafting highly successful demand generation campaigns, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is driven to constantly improve performance. The role requires a revenue-driven mindset that combines detailed review of campaign performance and an endless curiosity for new ways to reach key audiences.
What you will do:
- Spearhead integrated program development and execution, including launch communications to sales and account management teams and oversight of internal and external content producers (writers, designers, web developers) in according with audience and messaging goals and campaign timelines
- Determine webinar marketing strategy, ensuring content and speakers are on message, managing budget, vendor relationships, setting goals and measurements, reporting key metrics, and recommending future opportunities
- For all marketing webinars, manage pre-event interest and attendee recruitment, webinar tool management, and post-event debrief, attendee nurture, and sales follow-up
- Identify creative ways to reuse webinar content, and driving new on-demand strategy
- Expand and accelerate lead nurturing program, maximizing the potential of tech systems, content assets, and database contacts
- Write and edit email copy and follow up copy for programs
- Report on campaign performance, tactics, and key learnings to internal stakeholders
- Improve visibility into the impact of marketing program spending on revenue creation by tightening measurement practices and the integration of program data into marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Manage against the annual B2B programs plan, establishing the calendar, incorporating key messaging themes, updating stakeholders, and shifting plans to maximize the return on B2B program investments
- Monitor the B2B marketing dashboard and reporting, including working closely with the BDR team to measure success
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS required
- 3-5 years of demand generation strategy, execution, and optimization experience in the enterprise B2B market
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing webinars (ON24 certification preferred) and nurturing campaigns
- Successful track record of establishing campaign execution and reporting processes and adapting as goals evolve
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Experience analyzing marketing campaign performance in relation to sales pipeline development
- Effective at communicating program strategy with internal and external audiences, including sales and executives
- High degree of computer literacy and experience with project tracking, CRM, and marketing automation software
- Proven ability to manage integrated marketing programs that improve lead volumes and scale to support business growth
- Comfortable representing our value proposition to external audiences
- Role has flexibility to be remote and work in our Newton, Massachusetts office thus East Coast candidates preferred. In addition to the base, this role includes a target bonus in addition to the Bright Horizons benefits package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.