Sr. Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
Our Demand Generation team is a high-performing, analytical team fueling Qualia’s growth. This role offers a unique opportunity to build a business unit through strategic planning and the execution of integrated demand programs.
We are looking for an experienced demand generation leader to own the growth of an expanding revenue line. You’re a data-driven leader and marketer with proven expertise in leveraging multiple channels to drive revenue. You obsess over the impact of your programs and maximizing value.
This role has a direct impact on company growth, and the ability to make a significant impact. You will have the opportunity to drive the acquisition strategy of a new business unit while owning a variety of channels to meet your goals. This individual is equally strong at strategy and planning, as well as execution.
- Drive acquisition strategy through the utilization of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that create revenue, including direct mail and digital channels.
- Own and manage goals and budget for demand generation programs, and track campaign and portfolio performance.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Work closely with product and customer success to stay updated on new product and feature needs at different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
- Own and drive the calendar of integrated programs and communicate program timing with sales to ensure timely follow-up of incoming leads.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, marketing operations, product marketing, design) to gather campaign feedback and share key insights with stakeholders
- 6+ years of highly analytical experience in B2B acquisition, growth, or demand generation marketing.
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo or Hubspot (or other marketing automation systems).
- Comfortable communicating with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to write compelling copy.
- Experience in the real estate or banking/lending industry (a plus but not required).
- Experience driving growth for a dedicated business unit preferred.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time-off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all-hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.