VP of Marketing Americas
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
The VP of Marketing will lead the North American and Latin American marketing team towards pipeline and revenue acceleration at large scale. You are an inspirational, people oriented and visionary leader who likes to create and enable a strong team of individuals who are equipped to execute a hyper growth strategy. You will directly report to our CEO Americas, have a dotted line to our Chief Marketing Officer and partner closely with the Corporate Marketing team to acquire richer insights, manage campaigns across channels and collaborate on overall strategy improvements.
– This position is either based in New York City or in the Eastern time zone in the U.S. –
- Team management of the Americas Marketing team by mentoring and coaching them on continuous growth and improvement;
- Own the positioning of marketing for the Americas by aligning and communicating with our Sales, Business Development and Customer Success teams on results, vision and actions;
- Define and execute local strategies to create and capture demand and facilitate the sales team to convert pipeline into revenue through the direct and indirect channel which enables the organization to meet the aggressive lead and revenue targets (measured through Sales Accepted Leads and Weighted Pipeline targets);
- Accountable for the Marketing budget and cost effectiveness of the Americas Marketing team (measured through Customer Acquisition Costs/Customer Lifetime Value);
- Proactively provide data-backed recommendations to the Corporate Marketing team to optimize product marketing, branding, and domain strategies for the Americas.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a 50% year-over-year software company. You will be joining early in a fast-growing, international team with over 90 colleagues in both North America and Latin America. Globally the company has 500+ employees.
- An office in the heart of Manhattan, New York City. Working in a high-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment close by Bryant Park. Of course, unlimited free fruits, coffee and tea are available for you.
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, weekly team lunches, and monthly team events.
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 5 years successful B2B marketing experience in the American software (SaaS) industry, of which at least 2 years were in a leadership position;
- Proven inspirational, people oriented and visionary leadership skills to get the most out of your team;
- Clear and strong vision on the strategical direction for marketing in the Americas;
- Solid B2B (online) marketing skills, such as: copywriting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Advertising (SEA) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Experience with tools as WordPress, Google Analytics, and Marketo, or similar marketing tools;
- Effective communication skills to connect with stakeholders on all levels, (near) native in English is required.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Prioritize relationships, not just transactions.