Senior Multimedia Producer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Senior Multimedia Producer uses visual storytelling to build target audience affinity, enhance Purdue’s national and global reputation, attract the very best students, motivate alumni and donors, and recruit high-quality faculty and staff. In this role you will oversee production from beginning to end including ideation, storyboarding, scouting, cast and crew, scripting, complex project management, post-production, any external company needs, and maintaining a budget. The role requires the ability to balance short- and long-term deadlines, accept and process feedback, and work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels.
You are an established professional with expert storytelling capabilities in a variety of video styles and formats, especially utilizing motion graphics/animations within the content. This hands-on role supports a team in identifying, evaluating, and addressing continuous improvement of workflow processes and opportunities while executing high-quality content through expert video writing, shooting, and editing. This role will be responsible for actively operating cameras, shoot setup, and editing for various mediums including social media, digital, and television videos in short and long formats.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of four (4) years of related experience
- Experience designing 2d/3d graphics, animation, and motion graphics
- Video production skills include using DSLR cameras, microphones, lighting, field and studio work
- Experience in social media and digital content creation, writing/scripting, storyboarding, design, illustrations, photography, videography, audio production
- Project management skills including budgeting, mentoring and managing team, digital asset software systems
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Macs, and Microsoft Office
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.