Partner Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Every small business journey is different, filled with its own twists and turns. Mineral is with them every step of the way, providing expert advice and customized support so that they’re always ready for whatever lies ahead.
Mineral brings together the best of two HR and compliance powerhouses: ThinkHR and Mammoth.
By combining certified HR experts with tech-enabled tools, Mineral takes the guesswork out of HR. Our innovative platform is a one-stop resource for small businesses, filled with everything they need to tackle even the trickiest workplace issues with confidence.
Humble brag alert: Mineral has been consistently recognized for our award-winning culture, and we’re especially proud of our 2020 Great places to Work certification. Simply put, Mineral is a place where people want to be, which could explain why we’ve also been ranked among the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a company, Mineral is also made up of incredibly diverse, vibrant individuals, working together for the greater good. We’re here to help our clients build healthy, thriving organizations, and we’re looking for some like-minded people to help us do it.
Growth Marketing Team
We're data-driven marketers who are equal parts creative and analytical. Our team is continuously innovating and trying new ways to grow our company faster and more effectively. From lead acquisition to client engagement, we involve each team member in shaping our strategy, trying new experiments, and learning quickly to zero in on what works. We're highly collaborative across our organization and are passionate about the work we're doing.
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will drive successful marketing programs and campaigns to support our most strategic partners and generate new revenue from our partners’ client bases. In addition to directly supporting named strategic partners, you will also develop and manage scalable programs to support all of our partners such as partner communications and partner enablement. In this role, you will work with Marketing and Product colleagues as well as with cross-functional teams including Sales and Customer Support.
- Be the primary marketing liaison with strategic partners and be knowledgeable of partners’ go-to-market strategy with our products. Partner with Sales team to maximize opportunities to grow our mutual businesses.
- Build joint partner marketing plans with strategic partners as well as stand-alone plans to grow partner-led pipeline and opportunities.
- Support partner execution of joint marketing plan activities together with Marketing colleagues, including webinars, content-centric campaigns, digital marketing, sales training, and live event activities and participation.
- Develop and manage execution of our partner sales enablement strategy for all partners such as partner enablement platform, brand standards, sales tools and collateral, digital campaigns.
- Develop collateral and training materials for sales teams that bring the partner solutioning and positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories.
- Track and report out on program and campaign success metrics to continuously improve performance and achievement of goals.
- Develop scalable growth programs for non-top-tier partners to benefit from without dedicated one-on-one attention.
- Consult on partner onboarding plans and communications as well as represent growth marketing to prospective and new accounts to leverage potential co-marketing activities during the sales cycle.
- Lead partner-specific opportunities for in-product messaging and other product opportunities.
- Plan and execute monthly partner communications that may include newsletters and/or partner webinars.
- Coordinate and participate in association or industry focused events and trade shows.
- Work with Customer Marketing and strategic partners to create partner case studies and testimonials.
- Ensure that content on partner websites is fresh and up to date with our current messaging and products. Owns the partner content on our website.
- 3+ years of partner marketing experience in B2B (HR and/or compliance focus is a bonus, but not required)
- Broad marketing skills including lead generation and event management
- Experience in writing compelling marketing content for partners
- Demonstrated experience being open to solve role related challenges in an agile environment
- Excellent written, analytical, and communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and to stay on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Adept at establishing relationship with partners
- Thrives in an accountable, metrics-driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or Communications related field or equivalent experienc
Benefits and Perks
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Flexible PTO + Company Holidays
- Corporate Bonus Program
- Paid Family Leave
- Other market competitive perks and benefits
Equal opportunities, accessibility for all
Mineral values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All individuals seeking employment at Mineral are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We’re also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our job application and recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HR and Compliance made simple