Senior Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a highly-collaborative product marketer based anywhere in the US, who can serve as the lynchpin between product and sales and help with internal and external articulation of how the Current Health platform can solve the challenges faced by our target customers. We work in a fast-paced industry and need a marketer who can help us stay up on industry trends, identify opportunities for differentiation, and craft compelling messaging to be used across channels.
What you will do:
- Establish the positioning of Current Health’s products, including developing and maintaining our key differentiators, value propositions and messaging
- Develop deep understanding of customer pain points and bring market trends to the product and sales team to support the product roadmap and sales plays
- Produce high-quality external content to support the go-to-market and marketing efforts, including sales presentations, solution guides, case studies and demo videos
- Work with product management and sales to coordinate and lead the development and implementation of end-to-end launch plans for new products and features
- Conduct competitive and market intelligence to inform product strategy, product positioning, and sales campaigns
- Contribute to the RFP process along with sales and solution consultants
- Support content creation and demand generation campaigns by providing messaging that will attract and engage prospects
- You like getting to the bottom of customer problems
- You’re a collaborative and cross-functional worker
- You have experience setting up and executing new processes
- You’re an expert at designing and presenting different types of content
- You have experience extracting value-based messaging from technical product specs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Moving healthcare from the hospital to the home