Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents and you want to be part of a fun and highly collaborative team that creates analytical products to solve business problems for world-renowned companies.
What's In It For You?
· Competitive base salary
· 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our Team Members and their families
· 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for Team Members
· 401k plan with a generous match and immediately vested
· Company issued cell phone or phone allowance
· Open PTO plan (take what you need!) and 9 paid holidays
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Flexible work arrangements
· Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2021!
· Awarded a 2020 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
Are you a quick thinker, excellent communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we’re hoping you’ll bring your B2B software marketing experience, solid understanding of technology, and demonstrable ability to translate your understanding into amazingly engaging communications for our multitude of unique stakeholders, primarily supporting our hospitality team (N2Pricing). If you can synthesize data from various sources to tell an impactful story and are equally comfortable with the data insights as you are with the creative formats, then this just may be your next role! Take a look:
A Day in the Life
- Partner with and successfully manage 3rd party vendors to produce high-performing content that includes videos, research pieces, interviews, blogs, guides, case studies, reports, articles, emails, product pages, sales collateral, and more
- Produce high-performing campaigns through mediums like email and advertising (display, banner/tile, etc).
- Contribute to and assist in running comprehensive go-to-market strategy and planning including positioning, communication of value proposition and launch strategy
- Develop impactful messaging and communications through research and qualitative feedback
- Proofread all content to ensure narrative consistency, accuracy, appropriate style
- Collaborate with content team on content strategy, plan, calendar, style guide
- Assist with other marketing projects when needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, journalism, literature, or a related field.
- 7+ years general marketing experience
- 4+ years relevant B2B product marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS based product
- Strong creative, problem solving, and critical thinking abilities.
- Market vertical experience and/or data/analytics preferred.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Your application has been successfully submitted.