Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you our future content manager?
We’re looking for a talented content manager to produce and distribute various types of text, video, and audio-based communication projects and campaigns. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Your goal is singular and will be the beating heart of our business – to help us drive qualified traffic, leads, and sales digitally.
The right candidate will be a passionate brand storyteller and a journalist’s mindset, with an obsession for content performance, reporting, and analytics. They will also possess the heart of a teacher with a love for learning, writing, and communication in all forms.
Most of all, they will see the value in every person on our team and put them at ease, empowering them to tell their stories and share their expertise with our audience.
This is an opportunity to grow, be challenged, and stand out for your contributions. We have a high-performance culture with a complete team environment. Our employees expect the best from each other. We enjoy collaborating and making a difference every day.
What your typical week will look like
- Publication of three or more new pieces of content each week, be it text (blog articles), video, or audio.
- Interviewing internal subject matter experts for content.
- Company email marketing efforts, including newsletters, automated workflows, and so on.
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for website and content.
- Social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Premium content production, including ebooks, webinars, sales assets, etc.
- Creating landing pages and other lead generation assets.
- General website updates and enhancements, e.g. new pages and calls-to-action placement.
- Professional development and continued education in relevant areas (e.g., HubSpot certifications).
A degree in English, Journalism, or Public Relations is highly preferred but not mandatory. Commensurate experience will be considered.
Skills and required knowledge
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language.
- An understanding of common editorial style guides, e.g. AP Style, Chicago Manual of Style, The Elements of Style, etc.
- Training as a print or broadcast journalist is a bonus. Great at telling a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Familiarity with principles of marketing.
- Incredible people skills.
- Needs to be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships.
- Able to screen out sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fast, Friendly, Frustration-Free IT Services