This job is no longer accepting applications.
It’s an exciting time to become a CRM Manager at Zappar. Having celebrated our 10th year of trading earlier this year, we are entering a new and exciting phase of growth.
Because of this, we’re looking for an experienced, results-driven CRM Manager who will bring fresh ideas and plans for growth across our existing programs and turn those ideas into action. You’ll be passionate about email marketing, and will know what it takes to drive action through world-class marketing automation.
This role requires a high level of independence and immediate responsibility. To succeed, you have to be able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.
- Take ownership of our marketing automation programs across the full customer lifecycle, ensuring our emails are driving conversions while improving retention and expanding existing customers.
- Drive loyalty & retention through CRM Management and targeted email activity. Own data segmentation and customer profiling in collaboration with Customer Success to ensure maximum effectiveness with campaign activity.
- Improve product adoption and time to value in our business trialists by continuously testing and optimising our trial sequence emails.
- Own lead nurturing programs, allocation and reporting for marketing programs, including webinars, guide downloads, events and paid advertising.
- Increase the ROI of our content through improved content delivery and segmentation.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and hygiene within HubSpot.
- Create and maintain monthly reporting on CRM activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
What you’ll bring to the table:
You have considerable CRM experience, including hands-on email marketing skills, ideally in a high-growth, B2B SaaS business.
You’re passionate about email marketing and know what it takes to create powerful email campaigns that convince and convert and aren’t scared to test new ways of communicating with leads, trialists and customers.
You should have your finger on the pulse when it comes to revenue and wider business objectives and understand how CRM can play a key role in driving revenue, and increasing customer lifetime value.
You’re obsessed with data, you enjoy analysing results and sharing your insights and new opportunities to grow revenue for the business.
You like to get your hands dirty and figure things out. You have an inquisitive mind, with a thirst for knowledge and problem-solving. You have a growth mindset and see feedback and setbacks as opportunities to improve.
You’re a great communicator and can work effectively across teams to align on wider company goals and objectives. You're a people person at heart, with experience leading on projects and a passion for building great team culture.
- You know how to query a database using SQL to surface insights
- You’re passionate about immersive technology
- You’re fluent in tools like HubSpot (or similar), Google Analytics, Segment or Tableau,
For the first 6-months, you’ll be focused on:
- Customer retention - this is a key part of any SaaS business, and the CRM will be able to run and test automated programs in collaboration with Customer Success to increase retention in our mid-market cohorts.
- Customer expansion - Improving our APRC, working closely with Customer Success to deploy automated programs to upgrade more customers while surfacing higher ticket deals for the sales team to expand.
- Customer activation - increasing the number of business trialists that convert to paying customers through effective trialist segmentation, personalisation and improved email comms. The CRM should also be able to spot trends in the data to surface new opportunities and ways of making our marketing work harder.
We are Zappar, the world’s leading Augmented Reality platform and creative studio. It's our mission to democratize AR & MR.
During our decade in the industry, our Creative Studio team has built over a thousand AR experiences in partnership with some of the world's biggest brands. Our team has been pioneers in showcasing how AR technology can transform packaging, illuminate events and elevate marketing campaigns with innovative, engaging content.
Our Augmented reality development toolkit, ZapWorks, puts the power of AR in the hands of designers and developers. Targeting a wide range of business customers, from Learning & Development teams at Fortune 500 companies, to some of the most innovative AR creative agencies across the world, our platform and suite of creative tools enable customers of all levels of technical and design abilities to push the boundaries of interactive creativity.
We are also the proud creators of ZapBox, the first affordable, mixed reality kit that allows developers and businesses to reimagine how they design, build and create 3D experiences
Other than the exciting work, any other pluses to working at Zappar?
While our Zappar family has got a lovely (dog-friendly!) office in beautiful, leafy Chiswick complete with shower facilities, bike storage and surrounded by some amazing shops, restaurants and pubs, we run a ‘work where you work best’ policy (UK only) so you can work remotely if you wish. We operate flexible start and finish times to make life a bit easier for anyone who wants to spend time with their children, join an exercise class etc.
For those in the office, we have Friday drinks, weekly all-hands meetings and we have a quarterly town hall where we all get together for updates on the company performance. Our socials have included tours of the Sipsmith’s distillery and a team scavenger hunt across London.
We are committed to making a difference not only in democratising AR but also being at the forefront of tech businesses in our sector taking our role in sustainability seriously which is why we are proud to partner with The Eden Reforestation Project and commit $0.10c for every ZapWorks plan and ZapBox purchase along with 2% of our AWS serving and hosting fee on a quarterly basis to plant trees and help people out of poverty through sustainable job security.
We truly are at the cutting edge of AR and have been recognized as one of Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
We actively encourage underrepresented applicants: if you need any assistance or additional information with applying, please contact Shaun McInally-Buckley (Head of People).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading augmented reality platform